Thursday, January 25, 2007

Morning in Chicago

I woke up about 5:30 AM today. About half an hour before I intended to. I slept pretty good and I feel good and I'm ready to go.

I went downstairs to have breakfast. They had a pretty good spread. I got scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast, one of my normal breakfasts. I am wearing my new, favorite, blue, dress shirt (is that enough adjectives?). Now I bet you can guess what happened next! I cut into the sausage patty with my lovely, plastic fork and it squirted on me! Yuk!!!! Now I have four little, round spots on my blue shirt. They look like water spots but they are not water so they will not go away. What is a guy to do??? Oh well, it is not the end of the world and I am sure no one will really care. :-)

I will be working this morning and then we have meetings from noon to 4:00 PM. Then I get on the plane at 7:00 PM and get to go home. Yea!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry about your shirt! You should take "Tide to Go" with you when you travel and eat sausages. :)

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

what a bummer about your shirt.

I'm so glad you're coming home today!

palmtreefanatic said...

sounds like a rough morning...