Friday, June 22, 2007

The best Father's Day gift!

I know it is a little late for a Father's Day post but I wanted to share something Abby said.

We were in Easton, Maryland visiting Shagga's brother and his family last Sunday for Father's day. After church we were all sitting around talking and I commented that I did not have to go to work the next day since we were on vacation. Then Abby piped in, very excited and happy, and said, "And we wont have to miss our Daddies tomorrow!"

My heart just melted right there on the spot. She is a very loving little girl and I am so happy that she is my daughter. What better Father's Day gift could I ever get? (I know a new cordless drill would be nice but it really doesn't compare.) ;-)

5 comments:

Exquisite said...

Awwww, that is so sweet!

KinderSwimmer89 said...

thats really nice what Abby said

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Maybe you'll get a cordless drill for... hmmmm.... Labor Day???

love you.

palmtreefanatic said...

she is sooooo sweet! I can see how she can make any heart melt! your so blessed!:)

Karen said...

where is your new post??? I came looking to read it......... surely you're done by now....